April 07, 2012

Sweet Spring



When I think of Spring, I immediately think of Easter.
And then I think of birds.
I think of Momma Quail with her newly hatched young following in line behind her...
(If you have ever witnessed it, it's just about the cutest thing ever!)
I, of course, think of Peeps...
I used to love Peeps.
Then I found studies have shown that they do not dissolve in water, nor do they dissolve in acetone.  Not even sulfuric acid can dissolve a Peep.  Phenol can.  But not the eyes!  Ew.
Now I just use them for decoration at Easter.
I also think of my silly sister that HATES birds.
She claps at them...
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!  CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!  (She really knows how to scare them away.)
It's really quite entertaining to watch.

I think of Spring breaks, laying out to get the best base tan we could.
Easter dresses, hats  and egg hunts.
I'm so glad some things in life never change.
Happy Easter.








1 comment:

amy said...

That bird picture freaked me out. Clap! Clap! Clap! Make it go away.