Is it doable?
After doing some research strictly on my own
I have come to a few conclusions:
1. Socks and sandals have been given a bad rap.
"By who?" you ask
Men who care more about comfort than fashion.
(And apparently some men that would rather expose their fit bellies than their feet.)
Which leads me to my second conclusion:
2. Men just simply SHOULD NOT wear socks and sandals.
I have not found ONE appealing look of socks and sandals on a man.
And I challenge you to prove me wrong.
3. Babies can wear whatever they want.
Go ahead, slap some sandals on these babies. Those legs will still look cute.
4. Just the right sock CAN go with just the right sandal.
(And having cute legs helps too. Just like babies.)
These photos from haligonia.ca
5. This trend is very budget friendly. Instead of buying the season's latest and greatest boot, throw some (cute) socks on with your sandals.
6. The jury is still out if I will succomb to this edgy trend.
Stay tuned. I would want you to be the first to see...