August 30, 2011

Fo Realz


 
OK.  Not so upright as they could be.
I'm not as rigid as maybe I should be.
But I made them all line up on the way out the door to church.  Just to look at my masterpiece.
Whenever I question what exactly I'm accomplishing in life,
I just take a look at these guys.
So maybe my linen closet is a disaster.
And I don't ever take part in carpools.
I never answer my phone.
I don't exactly volunteer at school.
I let my kids sip on my diet drinks.
I've been known to let them eat cake for breakfast.  (Like ONCE!)
(Shall I keep going?)
You see, I'm not perfect.
I bet you feel much better about yourself now!

6 comments:

lorie said...

Perfection AH!

amy said...

Great looking bunch. Can you even believe you can claim them all?

Laraine Eddington said...

You are definitely doing something right. What a stellar lineup of humanity.

Nic said...

Hey Angela,

Would you have time to make a custom initial necklace (l for lucy) in time for her 3rd birthday? (sept. 8) You made one for my othere daughter on her 3rd birthday and she loved it for years :)

let me know, thanks!
-nichole

shell said...

but girl, you're a rockstar mom.

and you make kickass cupcakes
and go back to stores to buy shoes because another day would be more convenient (if only for the eyes)

love you tons

NancyBoone said...

Taking care of your kids isn't being rigid, it's being a good mom.