July 13, 2011

Just a thought I had...
You know how there are various restaurants that claim "fusion" in their titles?
That's how I view my house.
It used to bother hubs that the outside of my home is southwest/territorial/adobe and the inside is...
well, not.
Like I'm not being consistent. 
Unpredictable.
Why, thank you for the compliment!
I love shutters on the outside.  Shutters that can actually be utilized.
France has so many prime examples!
But my house isn't French-Country...
Maybe a little "fusion" is in order.
What do you think?
Would it be French-Mexican fusion?
Whenever I find myself in one of these quandries,
I just simply ask myself, "WWFD"?

3 comments:

Alan Macfarlane said...

Do it! You have the artistic eye and muse. It'll be cool to see what it turns out like.

shell said...

this made me smile.

i'm still waiting for another swim invite.............

Kellie Collis said...

It's a lovely touch! Enjoy the wonderful weekend, Kellie xx