March 22, 2011

Just Call Me Crafty

Spring Break wasn't ALL play.
I got some things made.  Here and there.
My sister and I are doing the beehive craft bazaar in the next couple of months.  (Is that what it's called?)
We are letting our inner-crafty-selves take control of our minds and bodies and just making mounds of treasures that will hopefully create a frenzy of craft-starved consumers to throw money at us in hopes of owning some of our clever creations!
I know. I know. I don't like to be labeled, "CRAFTY".
But I guess in reality, I really am just that.
I need to just embrace it.

2 comments:

Anna M said...

Hey, Crafty!

Gracefully Vintage said...

Your Blog is Darling.. Love it.. Very Inspiring..
Love the charms-the engraving. Such sweet gifts too,
A happy new follower, ill be back ..
Karryann