February 03, 2011

Didn't We Just Put Christmas Away!

These conversation hearts are about three years old.
I pack them away in a ziploc, and then empty them into a big jar every Valentines.
After I caught guests reaching in the jar for a little treat, I decided to do something different with them..
Maybe get some "fresh" treats for the candy jar...
I really hope hubby is shopping hard for my box of chocolates and stuffed animal.  (You know the one...the HUGE one holding a heart that professes it's love...the bigger the better, baby!)
Can't wait to put it on my bed...

4 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

I really like your valentines decorations. The conversation heart topiary thingys are really clever and look great!

Anna M said...

great idea with the convo hearts. I may have to do something similar because I have discovered that I LOVE TO EAT the two-year-old hearts in my jar.

VERONICA FUKUDA said...

angela,
beautiful pieces. congratulations, you are very talented.
ja east following the blog.
hugs and kisses frim Brasil

pinkstilettos said...

Love the candy topiary..so cute!
Daisy~