January 08, 2011


In the last month and a half, I have "lost" THREE under eye concealers.
Three.
Gone.
Not just one, not even two, but THREE.
Disappeared.
What are the chances?
Nobody seems to know the whereabouts of these precious little pots of age-erasing cream.
I am starting to think I am going mad.
Maybe I am doing something with them in my sleep.
No, I am not crazy.  I am NOT a sleepwalker.
You would think at least one of my many daughters would know a little something about the whereabouts...
No.  Everyone in my house is  innocent.
It's time to call a family meeting.
They cringe when I call a family meetings such as this one.
It's always my last resort.
EVERYONE sits on the couch, I give a little schpeal on honesty, and then a moment of silence for the confessor to come forward.
What if no one comes forward, you ask?
We sit and watch the Ten Commandments.  The ENTIRE  four hour movie.

Or until I give up and go to bed.

3 comments:

Melissa K said...

HAHAHA!!! I'm not laughing at your loss....but I can just picture ALL you little kidsduring the "family Meeting" talking about honesty;) I love it!

Pam said...

That is funny. I remember those days.

Beach Vintage.com said...

Did you know there is a makeup black hole, there truly is. When you find it can you give me back my lipliners? Happy New Year to you Angela.