January 25, 2011

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very favorite 14 year old in the entire world!
                                                               SCHMOPHIE!
There's not a single day that goes by that you don't make me laugh!
And the rumors are true...
I HAVE been painting my front room.
Here's a little peek...

What's my deal-e-o with the color blue lately!
Who would have ever thought...
Hubs is a little freaked out, you know, with re-sale value and all.
But he's breathing on his own now.
I don't know how many times my kids each asked me, "Does Dad know you're painting?"  "Did Dad SAY you could paint this color?"
Have they not learned the protocol around here?  Have I not taught them " tis better to ask forgiveness than permission?"
Oh yeah, they've probably learned from past experiences of mine that it's not always smooth sailing living by this mantra.  They are actually LEARNING from MY mistakes.
Oh, see!  They will grow to be MUCH better human beings than me...

Meanwhile, I will be braving 20 foot ladders the next little while to finish up the tall ceilings.
Hope I live to show you the AFTER pictures...

1 comment:

Anna M said...

SHmappy SHmirthday, Shmophers!