January 19, 2011

A Collaboration!

I've been so excited about this project I have been working on with Cassandra Barney.
She paints.
I make the jewels for her subjects.
And both will be sold together!

 Have you ever heard of such a thing!  Art to wear AND art to look at all in ONE SWOOP!
I think her art coordinates well with my jewelry style.  Don't you think?
We are soul sistas, so it's kind of expected.
These paintings will be in a frame with a little drawer for the necklace.
AND,
this set of paintings and necklaces will be on display one night only at Repartee Gallery in Fort Union (1110 East Fort Union BLVD,Midvale, UT) Saturday, February 12 · 6:00pm - 8:00pm. If you are interested in any of these and you can't make it to the show, contact Allison Dawson at (801)352-2569 or  allison@reparteegallery.com

6 comments:

Anna M said...

woot woot

I will be there with bells on! can't wait

amydear said...

Very cool. You are both wonderful artistes.

amy said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Do you get one to hang in your home?

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Love Love Love your Blog. Couldn't find a FOLLOW button. NOt that I'm a stalker,but I don't want to lose you now that I have found you! :-)

Beach Vintage.com said...

Oh my goodness, these are just wonderful.

shell said...

well where the heck is the blue room? a girl can't wait around all day...........