October 12, 2010

It's a trade off.
You are either a project person or a clean house person.
Anyone who is both...my hats off to you.  I don't know how you do it.
Is it a "side of the brain" thing?
Is it motivation or lack of?
Who really knows.  (Or, in my case, who cares.)
Lucky for me, I have a husband who will clean my bathroom without complaining.
This gives me the time I need to get things made. 
I must cultivate my talents if I want to get any more talented.
He understands.
Plus, he's much better than I at cleaning the toilet.   (Sorry, C.  You're just blessed I guess.)
Saturday, it was imperative that I make a seat cover for Gigi's toddler seat on my bike.
 She felt pretty special.
And that makes me happy.
And when I am happy, EVERYONE is happy.
Know what I mean?

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love you for the first few sentences of this post. It's exactly what I needed confirmed. Thanks for making me feel normal. :)

Those seat covers are to die for!

Morgen said...

You and I are so alike! "Sorry Honey, no clean clothes today, I have talents to develop."

shell said...

jelly bean.

where's the freakin road bike?

Angela Henrie said...

Shell - ask my freakin personal accountant. He assures me the funds are on their way.

Laraine Eddington said...

I love the cover and I love that the need to make the cover overcomes all obstacles.