June 21, 2010

New Jewels...

Unbelievable, I know, but in between cooking, cleaning, and laundry, I have managed to get some new things made.
I did a little line of "Nice Girls" Jewelry in honor of all the nice little girls out there.  (Thanks to a little bird named Cassandra!)

Nice girls have nice manners  ("I'm Sorry", "It's OK"), are "True Blue" and "Friends Indeed". 
Adouble wrap of turquoise stones with a red, opaque crystal-wrapped heart. 
Yum.
Awesome picture!  
This is actually a long necklace made of smokey quartz, pearls, and Blue Peruvian Opals (LOVE these stones!)  There's a small twisted heart as a little dangle.
Another "I love Candy".  This one is on a chain of various stones, crystals, pearls, and silver.
The smaller heart is on a chain of crystals.
To me, I like my jewelry small in the Summer.  Because it's so dang hot!
And finally, I took a trip to the leather shop and bought me some leather and crystal studs.
This strip wraps around the wrist three times.  (Or if you're four, you can wear it as a belt!)

3 comments:

carmenleigh said...

Your jewelry is beautiful! I LOVE the wrap bracelet!!! Are you selling those?

Jill said...

as always!- "drool worthy"! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the long with pearls and opals!
Blessings!
Jill

Cassandra Barney said...

I'm working on a little tin painting about being nice. Love what you made.

Happy Summer!