April 27, 2010

Mother's Day is coming and I've been trying to come up with some appropriate pieces for Mom.
These are handmade links and pearls with a one-of-a-kind "MOM" pendant.














Just a simple "MOM" on a silver bar.  The chain is of faceted silver beads.















OK.  Maybe not every Mom loves candy, but this one does!  I had to throw it in the mix.  It, too, is on a chain of faceted silver beads.













I've also been a little preoccupied with making children's jewelry.  I have two little girls constantly making requests...so it actually keeps my creativity at a child mentality level.  (What would I like if I was 4?)  Trust me, it is not the least bit difficult for me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the top one! That one rocks! Love ya

Tutu said...

Mom can I have the necklace that sais I love cookies?