April 30, 2010

FOUND

Last night I went to the grand opening of FOUND.
My sweet friend, Kristin, is absolutely amazing at, first, finding treasures, and secondly, arranging them into the most beautiful vignettes.

The store is packed with neutral antiques and finds that will easily fit into any decor.
Sometimes, all you need is a "new" antique or piece to give your old space a new focal point.
The old can feel new again!

If you're in the perusing mood this weekend, I would strongly encourage you to go see the store for yourself.
I was impressed by the the reasonable prices of some of the ecclectic furniture pieces and the abundance of decorating ideas.  (I really want that painting!)

I didn't bring my camera, but I wish I could show you the variety of old lighting that was there.
(Definately NOT anything you would find at Home Depot!)
Great job, K!  But, it's really all I expect from you!
A

4 comments:

Morgen said...

Man, I was so going to go last night!

Phuong said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

domestic bliss said...

Thank you soooo much Ang- you are the sweetest! I find all of this very flattering especially coming from YOU! I was so happy you came.
xoxo
K

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

I just happened upon your blog (which is lovely, by the way) and now I have to know WHERE IS THIS? I am totally drooling! :)