March 19, 2010

What I WANT to get done this weekend:


So many projects, so little time.
As far as the yard goes...there are so many weeds to get. 
So glad I have two boys I can put on that project.
We have had so much rain, which I LOVE, but the weeds!
Oh, those weeds.

I'd like to get some queen palms planted this weekend around my pool.
So glad I have a husband to put on that project.

What am I going to work on?  Oh, it has to do with sanding and paint.
My back courtyard doors (6 sets of them!) SERIOUSLY need to be sanded and painted...before it gets too hot.
What color you ask?
You know conservative is NOT my middle name.  Remember my teensy, tiny obsession with blue doors?  You don't?  Here's some more inspirational pictures:


Several months ago, I painted my front door and side door blue.
Hubby was not happy, to say the least, but quickly and very kindly got over it.
(He just chalks it up to me being quirky.  "Artistic people are supposed to be a little crazy" he reassures me all.  The.  Time.) 

  If I know him like I think I know him, he's going to want everything uniform...that means blue doors in back!  Now I'm just predicting here...he could get totally unpredictable on me and then it may just cause a serious setback on the project. 
We'll just have to see what the outcome is, won't we!
Until Monday!

2 comments:

twilas vintage clothing said...

I do like the blue doors!

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com

apparentlyjessy said...

Blue doors are pretty special! You are lucky you have so many helpers to help get projects done!