March 22, 2010

Oops!  My aspirations are bigger than my actual muscles and stamina.  I only got 2 sets of doors sanded and prepped.

I still have these

and these

to do.  I can do this!
I'm thinking I will go buy paint today.
I am much like Pavlov's dog.  Dangle the paint in front of me and I will salivate.  It only helps me get the job done. 
Oh, and great news...the color I will be choosing today is...
BLUE!
I've got to decide on the shade.  I'm thinking something a little more beachy or even tuquoisey...

4 comments:

Laraine Eddington said...

You are so ambitious. I have one door to paint and it is taking me forever. I do have the red paint though...maybe today.

Angela Henrie said...

Yeah! Do it today, Laraine! There's no time like the present

Chelsea said...

I am loving your obsession with blue doors...It will look fabulous! Puerto Rico had some of the coolest buildings with the brightest colors, lots of blues and pinks!!

Dorie said...

I vote for the Turquoise!! And then invite me over to see it :)