March 11, 2010

It's Upon Us

The dreaded bathing suit season.  I like to just refer to it as "Summer".

Now I'm no huge bathing suit shopper, but I have found a few that I just may consider:

J. Crew

J. Crew
  (No, I would not actually wear white, but I just loved the simplicity of this one.)  
Strapless bathing suits always remind me of my mom when I was growing up. 
(She was vain enough to not want tan lines.  I love it...

J. Crew
Another strapless number.

I LOVE this one from Lands End.
So, I guess I'll have to post pictures of me in the one I pick.  Not!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good choices! My fav is the black one with the ruffles....SOOO cute!

shell said...

you got your cell phone back and now we still can't connect. well, well, well, amanda brought me the most delicious loaf of bread. good foods must run in your blood.