January 28, 2010

A Thank You Note

Dear Amanda, Sister Extraordinaire,
Thank you for taking time out of your BUSY schedule to introduce me to the pressure canner.

You taught me how to can chicken and beans!


Now I have these lovelies to fill my pantry shelves.  (Except the chicken...not so lovely.  Looks more like a science experiment in a jar.)
Thanks.  Becoming more self-reliant is not so bad when you have an awesome sister-friend like yourself to do it along side.
You're the best!
Ange

My 3 things:
1.  Amanda!!!!!!
2.  Being able to be a stay-at-home MOM
3.  My kids' home-made videos (They give my stomach muscles an intense workout because I laugh so hard)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Anytime, my sister! Hopefully the chicken will taste better then it looks.

Chelsea said...

Good for you!!