January 21, 2010

Confession #101

Since I'm being pretty honest lately about my true self, I might as well tell you about my latest...
I did indeed give up Diet Coke.

I lasted 2 weeks.  I found that I really just missed the actual outing of going to get a drink.  As silly as it may sound, having a drink in my hand in the afternoon hours is completely fulfilling.  Kind of my reward for accomplishing MUCH during the day.  So, although I didn't get over missing my daily "reward", I did get over the taste of Diet Coke.  Not so much of a craving for me anymore.  I do, however, have a new craving:


Out with the old, in with the new, I say!
So there you have it.  I am a weak, weak person.  I am trying to keep it under control and to a minimum...blah, blah, blah.

My 3 things:
1.  Sonic
2.  Sonic ice
3.  Sonic happy hour (it makes my habit SO affordable.)

2 comments:

Park Road Studios said...

Hi Angela,

Sonic ice is the best, I totally agree!
Thanks for reading and commenting on my fledgling blog! I appreciate it. I have to tell you that even though I started my college career in London, I somehow ended up in Utah! I think it's karma, cause growing up in So. Cal. whenever I met someone from UT, my reaction was always- 'oh, I am sorry for you'. So you see, karma biting me is the rear!
Also, my daughter is a Gigi (well, actually Gianna, but we do call her Gigi a LOT!). What is your Gigi short for?
Love the Just Jewelry blog, beautiful.

Jodie
parkroadstudios.blogspot.com

stacey said...

Diet Dr. Pepper, its my drug of choice!!! Try having sonic add cherry in it sometimes.