December 15, 2009

In between shopping, baking, and wrapping, I have still found time to create jewelry.  This piece is definately a little different than what I normally do, but then, I hate being predictable.  So every once in a while, I have to do something unexpected.
This is a mix of oxidized silver and gold plate chains with crystals and citrine (the golden stones).  If you wear a lot of black, like me, than it's not hard to incorporate this necklace into your outfits.  I know, because I have worn it twice.  You know, just to test it out.  Sometimes I wear pieces just to see if I get a reaction out in public or from friends and family.  (You can click on the photo if you want to see a close up.)

Back to baking today.  I have suckers to make.  And then it's off to pick up my Christmas cards!


4 comments:

Anna M said...

i like this a lot

and suckers--sounds like a plan (maybe at Valentine's for me). what else are you making?

Amanda said...

This is totally me!! Love it!

niki said...

I love this!!!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh Angela...I LOVE this bracelet! I'd be happy to be a tester for any of your new pieces!! :) Just let me know! Are you going to put this bracelet up for sale or has it been sold already?