December 12, 2009



The girl on the right, the blond one...that's Hunter.
Hunter makes me laugh more than anyone I know.
She has the ability to get me into a stupor of giggling, like in an immature way.
Yes, she makes me laugh when I'm not supposed to.

Like at the doctor's office.  (Because of her, Dr. Smith now thinks I am the most immature Mother on the planet!)
At church.  (Anyone sitting behind me must think I have convulsions every Sunday!)
She's crazy.  I like that.
I love that she's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it.
I love that she is herself.  Always.

5 comments:

Morgen said...

I think Hunter is a totally gorgeous version of Kirsten Dunst. My son would've asked her out but his friend likes her so their "dating rules" won't allow it.

Pam said...

What a beauty. Look at the similarity between your two pictures!!

amy said...

Hunter is the bomb diggity! Love her too! Thanks for sharing Libbie this weekend. The kids had a great time! Basically you have great kids!

Beach Vintage said...

Great smile too.

lj said...

You never say that about me...