November 21, 2009

Saturdays

It's interesting.  When reading other blogs I frequently come across the ones that, every Friday, go on and on about their fun weekend plans.  "My weekend is going to be full of flower fairs and antique swap meets..."  Seriously, when was the last time I was able to take an entire day to play!  Saturday, everyone is home and it's the one time I can really put them to work.  (O.K., I sound a bit triumphant at doing that, but the reality is, I'm not that great of a drill sargeant.)  Nothing sings "clean" like Saturday.  And who do I always turn to?

Oh, Swiffer.  I have all the gadgets.  (Except the vacuum one.)  My life has been made easier by this little friend.  Mopping used to completely frazzle me.  (Do I use the sink?  Or do I use a bucket?  I know. It's the little things that do my frail little mind in.)  I hate dirty mop heads and I hate even more pushing a DIRTY mop head around while I'm trying to make the floor CLEAN.  I found Swiffer three years ago, and I have not turned back.  I am their most loyal customer.  (Nothing tickles me more than their mopey-mop commercials...they're so human like!)If you haven't
tried one, you really must!  Really.  Don't even get me started on the Swiffer Duster...I gotta go clean.

(If you go to their site, swiffer.com, you can download coupons!)


2 comments:

Jill said...

Too funny! I just got the swifter 360 duster and am in love!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings!
Jill

Kellie Collis said...

That reminded me... i really need to clean our home! x