November 10, 2009

Photo Shoot

Everyone seems to be on the ball getting their Christmas photos done.  (Everyone but me.)
I love these photos of these cuties.
Maybe it's the "Holiday Pink" ensembles.
Or that they have literally stacked every single Angela Henrie Mini Necklace they own on their little necks!  (And I'm sure a couple of Mom's)

Or maybe it's just because these girls are just so dang cute!

Yeah, it's the latter.
Photos taken by Amy Kroff
Shirts made lovingly by their mothers (but mostly by Dad.)

8 comments:

ellen said...

Amy Kroff is a rock star!

cadi said...

Whats Amy's contact info for photography? She's fantastic.

Jill said...

I think it's a combination of all of the above! TOO CUTE!!!
Blessings!
Jill

apparentlyjessy said...

What a bunch of cuties, the red and pink outfits with pretty necklaces are adorable too!

Kimberly said...

What cuties!!!

I told you those lovely necklaces look great layered... tell Tula I said so!!

I haven't even thought of Christmas photos yet. Well, I actually took a really great one of all 3 dogs the other day. That may just end up my card!
xxx kim

Nancy said...

What a wonderful picture of such darling girls. As for jewelry every good woman knows, "the more the better"
XO
Nancy

Christina Rodrigues said...

looks like they were having fun :)
adorable pix!

Marina Mott said...

Great photos!! I'm from Brazil and I love your blog!!