November 12, 2009

My latest obsession

Ever since I was in downtown San Diego, I have been obsessing over these pedicabs.  SOOOOO much cooler than a golf cart!


I got my sweet hands on an old one and now I am needing to MOLD it into my own.  As my hubby and son work on their old truck, I will work on my rickshaw.  (It will probably IRK! him to the bone that the house isn't being cleaned, but he'll deal with it.  I think I should have the SAME freedom to work on garage projects when there are other things around the yard that NEED to be done.  I'm not complaining here, just stating the facts as I see them.)
Have  a FABULOUS weekend!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

How much fun!!!! I am sooo jealous! talk about a work out... eight kids around town??!!!! hahaha!
Today was the first day of a 2 day showing of my bags. I wore both my wonderful ring and my favorite "let your hair down" original Angel Henrie necklace, and had sooo many ooooos and ahhssss over them. I sent them your way.... I hope they check in!
xxxx kim

stacey said...

okay, I have been looking for a pedicab for months now on craigs list and the internet, where did you find one? I think they look like so much fun!!!!

domestic bliss said...

did you seriously get one of these? I am sooo jealous? Maybe we can take a ride from your house to Tia Rosas- YUMMM!
xo
K
Can't wait to see what you do with it.