November 18, 2009

I utilized my fabulous photography skills and took three shots of this necklace so that you could see each detail.  Are you not amazed at my photography talents?  (I'm not.  Quite frankly, I'm overwhelmingly disappointed.)


Would you consider yourself the "Queen of Love" in your household?

Does "Love Rule" where you reign?  (That's on gold, by the way.)

I try to live by the words  of the Beatles, "All You Need is Love"!  If they were enough to excite my own mother to tears, then by golly, there must be TRUTH to their lyrics!

3 comments:

Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! (as always!)
Blessings!
Jill
p.s. I have given hubby the list...hope you hear from him soon! :)

Marina Mott said...

So beautiful!!

Kimberly said...

You are not giving yourself the credit you deserve!! These are great pics! And a great necklace!!

Yes, I am the Queen of Love, and Yes, All I need is love!! Unfortunately my family might say otherwise.

So beautifully wonderful. You are sooooo talented. I wish I could have it all.

What do you have in the works for Thanksgiving??
xxx kim