November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009, Over and Out.

Do you think that maybe I am completely and utterly exhausted from my Halloween weekend?  You are correct.  Dorothy and the Wicked Witch of the West graced me with their presence.  I even met the ghost of Frida Kahlo.  It was a haunting experience, but very exciting.  I baked a bounty of desserts and didn't lick the bowl once, I made it another week without contracting the swine flu (phew!), and I started potty training a toddler (now there's a challenge.)  I've been a little side tracked and it's taking me a couple of days to clean up, sort, and put away the holiday garb.  But not to worry, I have a contest/giveaway to announce in the next couple of days, (it's a new month!) so stayed tuned!

6 comments:

Lyndsay said...

That Frida costume is amazing!!

Beach Vintage said...

Glad you made it through the weekend alive. Love the Frida.

Kimberly said...

Wow! I'm exhausted just reading it all! I love these amazing costumes. I knew I would. Can't wait to see what you're working on now!
xxx kim

Jill said...

Darling "guests" you had!! (Frida-AMAZING!!!)
Blessings!
Jill

Christina Rodrigues said...

Looks like u had a fun Halloween! I love Frida Kahlo! and the little cuuute witch :)

shell said...

Does Frida know she's also made an appearance on the Blog of all Blogs? she's totally ok with all this right?!!!! oh I am too.