October 05, 2009

One of My Geeky Hobbies...UNVEILED

I have this hobby:  I virtual shop.  I pretend that money is no object and I "fill my cart" with things that I love.  Let the computer add up my total, just to see what it would all cost me in one lump sum.  Hmmm...that's not bad for all of that.  But I typically never buy.  I always imagine there's a sales person on the other end, watching my order build, eyes big with anticipation of a huge sale.  And then...click, "She's gone!"  Another virtual shopper... dreaming again!  I bet they just hate that.

These images are all from my latest "shopping binge" at JCrew.  I love JCrew.  Timeless, I tell ya.  I have actually ordered from them.  Really.  I used to get catalogs weekly in the mail.  Then I stopped using credit cards... and the catalogs dwindled down to just seasonal editions.     

What about you?
Do you virtaul shop?


Did you already today?

5 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Angela, all the time, great game! As you have picked some juicy shoes and bags, I don't think you will be disappointed if you pop over to My Passport to Style today, there are some great prizes to be won for followers and its for a great cause! Sharon xxxooo

lvsparkle said...

Hilarious! I must confess~I am a virtual junky too! I don't go as far as you with the salesperson and all...I just get a big load in the cart and then click away to another site and forget I ever made a pile elsewhere. But occasionally I think and rethink about the goodies and wish I really had it all coming to my door!!
xo
j

Sumbum said...

I was at Jcrew today and could have bought about 12 items. Such great stuff in that store! Love what you picked.

Kellie Collis said...

Unfortunately i press the buy button!! x

Begoña said...

i do it all the time, I like feeling like I'm free and rich and can have anything I wont. Then I remember I'm not and disapear, just like you, just like Cinderella, living a dream and then dissapear as the clock says it's twelve o'clock!!