October 14, 2009



Dear Shelly,
I'm writing this to you, why?  Because I can hear your little voice, mocking me as you read this... 
Our girls' trip was great fun, a little surprising at times, and I think we could have all done without the stomach aches.  The Hotel Del Coronado was MOST memorable and eye opening.  We saw things that made our little innocent minds race and laughed so hard we realized how frail our old bladders are getting.  I'm so glad there wasn't a big fire.
.The swap meet was tiring, but great.  It was quite a workout following you around and watching you buy, buy, buy.  But the little tiny donuts made it all worth while. 

I loved Mission Beach and the way-too-expensive-rollercoaster we refused to ride.

Good times.  Good food.  Mostly good people...
Oh, and could you thank your friend for taking us?  I know she would hate me if I thanked her now.
Love,
Ange

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun!!! I haven't been to San Diego since I was a little girl.... We spent the weekend in Kansas City for the Cowboy game. I had the best "Wings" I've ever had!!! (as if you wanted to know all this! LOL)
xxx kim

shell said...

the mug?

My Passport to Style said...

Sounds like a whole heap of fun, thanks for sharing your happy moments with us. Sharon xxoo

Beach Vintage said...

Amazing food, look at the size of those squid rings....is that what they are?

domestic bliss said...

no fair! what fun!!!!

shell said...

and...........we're ready for a change. new pic of something. please.