September 16, 2009




Whether you like it or not, Christmas IS coming. Along with the fun of Fall and Halloween, I have to start preparing now for Christmas. With eight kids I never know HOW I am going to make them all happy and excited on Christmas morning. Every year I say that I want it simple and special. (And every year hubby goes Santa-nuts and foils my plans!)




This year I have plans to order a doll for one, maybe two of my daughters from Tiny Concept. She handmakes these sweet little things and names them. I love how she photographs the dolls in social scenes...they are such "outgoing" little dolls. If you have a special little girl to get a special little gift for, you must check these out. It really is hard to decide which one to choose. That's why I think I'm getting one 'specially made!














This is "Aubrey" (Love the side knot in her hair...so chic.)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love these, and have wished on several occaisions that Callie was younger, so I could get one (notice I say "I" can get one, not necessarily for her, she's just the excuse). I love the detail she puts into their clothing. Your little girls are so lucky! I would love to make a doll house especially for them.
Good luck picking one!
xxx kim

My Passport to Style said...

Hi I adore this doll, do I still count as a girl, only my house is full of boys and I would love one all for me!Thanks for sharing! Sharon xx http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

Tiny Concept said...

Thanks for the love, Angela. I can't wait for you to see your little 'Gigi' in doll form!

thepreppyprincess said...

Cute-cute-cute! Honestly, what a lovely gift, especially since it is handmade. BTW, love the reminiscing about your Grandmothers, especially the Tab, etc.

Have a splendid Thursday!
tp

apparentlyjessy said...

Aww those dolls are so sweet, I bet they will be cherished. I am sure Christmas present time must be stressful in your household!

Claire said...

These dolls are so chic! Thanks for sharing the link =)