September 23, 2009

Many hours went into the creating of this "Love Cuff". I love building upon silver and layering and layering...until, yes, that's enough! I love hearts and really didn't hold back AT ALL on this piece. Call me crazy, but I think everyone in this world can use a little reminder to just love each other. You might look a little foolish if you were wearing this big bracelet and were acting sassy or rude, grouchy or even, dare I say, MEAN!


I challenge everyone to do something nice for someone today. I'm sure if you think real hard, there will be someone that pops into your head that you can do something thoughtful for...

7 comments:

Anna M said...

made with love, obviously.

I'm thinking my MAgs needs a little extra love today--thanks for the challenge

Jill said...

I LOVE it!!!
Off to do something thoughtful...I know the perfect person to Bless today!
Thanks for the inspiration...and another thing to add to my wish list for Christmas!
Blessing!
Jill

Dorie said...

I adore this cuff. You rock Ang :)

Kimberly said...

Such inspiration!!!
This bracelet is stunning. Truly, stunning!!
I actually did do something nice today.
xxx kim

Shelly Beson said...

awesome and huge :)

shell said...

well i made cookies today. mostly because i was feeling thin and we just can't have that going around but also cause H said they sounded good. does that count? and you had cake but didn't bring it over in your gas guzzler. oh well

Julie Bou├ęsso said...

WOW! That turned out amazing! Love the details - so very skilled! Lovely! I actually did a good deed yesterday by donating our bikes to a homeless project! Made me feel REAL good! :-) Cheers, Julie