September 14, 2009

The Little Things


Dear Little Zebra Print Shoes,

My heart skipped a little beat when I spotted you today. I wasn't even expecting to run into you, but there you were, all transluscently sparkling just for me. To think, if I didn't decide to run into Target, on a whim, TODAY...I would not have met you. It was a chance meeting, and you are so worth the $12 I spent to take you home with me. I think this Fall is going to be blissful for the two of us. My outfits will love you too because you are easy to get along with - to coordinate with. A perfect fit. A shoe-in.
Here's to our little future together,
Angela
xoxo





10 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Those are some seriously HOT shoes!

Beach Vintage said...

Perfect. I heard this is all the rage this coming season in Australia so I had better head off and get a pair of my own.

Torie Jayne said...

Wonderful! Have a sweet day! x

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Angela, the perfect shoe for you, so glad you found it, have fun together! Sharon xxx http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

Julie Bou├ęsso said...

Funny! Actually I've placed some shoes on layaway (yikes) b/c I have to have them for this fall! Way too expensive, but a similar love affair as yours! :-) Cheers, Julie

Kimberly said...

So happy the two of you found each other!! So very cute and wild!
Off to Target myself in search of galoshes (sp?). Maybe I can find zebra ones!!!
xxx kim

Anna M said...

Oh great! Now I am going to have to trek it over to Target today.

(you know, since my feet have grown A SIZE and I've still got 3 months with only flip flops that fit)

Your feet look FANtastic

Dorie said...

I bought these too!! LOVE them :)
Great minds I say...

amydear said...

You can never have too many pairs of ballet flats, I say. And these will go with almost anything.

amy said...

You know that Amanda is going to get a pair, don't you?