September 03, 2009

And the Winner is...


It's always bittersweet to announce a winner. I'm excited for someone to win, but I absolutely hate disappointing everyone else. And some of your comments were SO NICE!!! (Tula was not going to pull on my heart strings this time). I did a random drawing and picked number 15: Jenn. Please e-mail me your mailing info so I can take it to the Post Office today.



(A cute movie to watch: Bright Eyes with Shirley Temple. My little girls and big girls loved it.)

8 comments:

Debbie & Don said...

I guess I'll keep on trying to win, Thanks for each opportunity.

Federica said...

Congrats to the winner! Jenn is a lucky girl!

ana said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!

Kimberly said...

Yay!!! Congrats. I know she will love it. I so love mine!! I have worn it everyday, and I get so many wonderful compliments on it!!
Shirley Temple is so cute. We love all her movies. My favorite is still Heide. I probably told you this already, but I just went blank on the movie title... Esther Williams and Red Skelton was on TCM the other night. So good, and Esther Williams made me think of you!!!

thanks for all your gifts!!!
xxx kim

Kimberly said...

It just took me a second... Bathing Beauty is the title of the movie!! so much fun!!
xxx kim

Beach Vintage said...

Congrats Jenn. Happy weekend.

Tutu said...

that is so sad mom,letting down your own daughter.It seems like you don't trust me or love me. I just wanted to win 1 more time.

Jenn said...

Tnank you for your generosity!!!