August 04, 2009

What's In Your Closet

Today is Henrie Family Clean -Your- Closet Day. Yes, it is official. Hope nobody around here is too disappointed. When I was a little girl...my mom made us clean out our closets every other week. Oops, it's been AT LEAST 10 years! I haven't really asked anyone to go clean out their closets. Have I ever, kids? Bad Mom. There's no better time than the present to start. Meanwhile, found these great pictures to help inspire us to attain a whole new level in closet prettiness and perfection!


Love the black and I love cabinets in lieu of built-ins. Wallpaper is a great backdrop for all of our treasures that we take such good care of. I am inspired...now everyone get to work while I run to Target for more baskets!
top photo via Desire to Inspire

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so glad you said that first one was the inspiration and not yours. I would have been way tooo jealous, not only of the cabinet and the shoes, but the thought of where you would wear all those wonderful heels! I'm never inspired enough to clean out my closet, but I would love it to be clean and pretty.
Have fun at Target!!!
xxx kim

goddessof4 said...

Love the pictures!!!! I try organizing but when you share a closet it never works!!!! LOL!!!! Sara

Angela Henrie said...

So true! I just try really hard to keep my area so nice and neat, hopefully inspiring my other half to do the same. It doesn't usually work.

Pam said...

Every other week???? I know that I have an obsession for cleanliness.....but I don't remember that!!

apparentlyjessy said...

I need to impose a rule like that...only problem is I don't even have a closet! Only a set of draws, makes for an interesting time fitting new things in that's for sure!
One day I will have a pretty closet though, and I really love the wallpaper backing style, its so pretty!

Morgen said...

I go on craigslist and find interesting things to put stuff in, like old china cabinets and store display shelves. I have armoires all over the house!