August 28, 2009



This is literally how I have felt this week. The time I have spent in the car, I do believe I could have gotten myself to the East Coast somewhere. New York. Yes, I do believe I have spent that much time driving here and driving there. Although, I have found that being in the car with one of my kids is a great time to just talk and find out what's going on in their life. A little one-on-one time. Sometimes I have to remind myself in the rush to find the enjoyment in what I do, even though it can seem EXTREMELY mundane.

I did get a few things made this week...















6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am right there with you!! This was our 1st week of school and stupid crazy. Is she asleep standing up?? I have to say she looks darling!! Precious dress. Could that be a "Madame Alexander" baby doll?? Was it yours when you were little. Looks like some of mine that Callie love more than any new doll.
Beautiful designs!
xxx kim

Jill said...

Oh! That sweet girlie!!! Too cute! I feel the same way!...I think I could have made an around-the-world trip myself!!
Beautiful new creations too!!!
Blessings!
Jill

Debbie & Don said...

I remember those days. We were the only ones in the circle whose garage door broke down the most. By the way, i ask every child on the playground(if they are wearing a cute neckless)if it's an "Angela Henrie" I see your Miss independent daily.

Chelsea said...

I love that picture. SO dramatic! Your new pieces are beautiful! You amaze me, dont know how you keep up with all 8 kids! Super mom!!

Halo Hill said...

VERY pretty!! (Perfect picture of your baby for the Guido line)! You should enter it in a contest or something!

Sheila

jayme green said...

I love the necklaces with the heart!! So pretty!!! I would love to buy one :)