August 17, 2009

I'm loving this...dining in AZ

I love finding a new place to dine, especially if it's a bit off the beaten path, a mom-and-pop establishment, and has GOOD food. Simple items. Good home cookin' in a not so potatoes and gravy way. Liberty Market has been around for about a year now, kitty corner from one of my favorites, Joes Barbecue. Hmmm...., same owner, I like this guy's taste! The restaurant feels historic with a modern, industrial feel. The food is great and I can't wait to visit for lunch! Just drive South on Gilbert Road, past Guadalupe...you'll see it by the old Gilbert Water tank.

4 comments:

Shelly Beson said...

I was just there on Saturday having lunch with my mom. Joe was there and wanted to touch him so his Midas touch would rub off on me. He also has a great place on Ray and Higley in Agritopia called Farmhouse Grill, it was featured on Dives, Drivins and whatever that show is called :) All three of his places are unique, trendy and tasty.

Tiff Hunt said...

I just ate at the Ranchero Market in Mesa. It's a SUPER fun place to visit and good food too!! It feels like a market place in Mexico! It's so fun. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it! It's a fun place to eat, shop or even look around. Just thought I would mention it. Thanks for the 'good eats' tip!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the info. I'll share it with hubby. He has an office in Phoenix and is there often. I'm sure he'd love a new place to eat.
xxx kim

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Hey Angela,

Would you please send me Amanda's email or ask her to invite me to her blog so I can see her new baby and keep in touch. Every so often she posts a comment on my blog, but I never know how to find her (I'm not very computer literate!!) Thanks so much!

Lindsey Felstead (wood)
lindseyfelstead@mac.com