August 05, 2009

I have the Wednesday blahs...Is there such a thing? There is now. According to me. I'm not feeling chit chatty today, nor do I have anything wonderful to share. Yet I couldn't leave you empty handed. I thought I'd share the latest necklace I made:

It's another turquoise (my favorite) pendant...this one is surrounded in black pearls. (They have a purple hue.) It hangs from a chain of pearls. If you want info on this or any other jewelry I have for sale, go here.
I always cringe when I hear someone say, "This would look great with jeans and a white t-shirt..." (Seriously, what wouldn't!) But I have to say, this necklace totally would!
Disclaimer: I don't want anyone to feel bad if they've made this statement in my presence...it's just that I hear it ALL. The. Time. It makes me chuckle. And don't feel bad, one of these days, if you happen to blurt it out in front of me...I'm used to it.




3 comments:

Whitney Johnson said...

This definitely makes me feel less blah.... And I hope you'll sign up for the desk giveaway at dare to dream for you or your daughters. Maybe that will help you feel less blah!

When you finish the dream necklace will you post so I can see it? It might be fun to buy one!

Kimberly said...

I hear you about the Wed. I don't know about you, but over here, not only am I not chatty, but my ears are tired of listening. they are on kid summer over load.

This is a gorgeous peice. I didn't realize those were pearls. How elegant. You know what? It would look great with jeans and a white t-shirt! Ha ha, couldn't resist!
xxx kim

Debbie & Don said...

How was closet cleaning day? Did you find anything interesting? I opened one of my sons drawers one time and all that was in it was a bowl of chips.lol Who knows how long they'd been there. No clothes just chips. Ha Ha