July 19, 2009



Still busy making jewelry...

I bought the blue paint for my door...getting up the nerve to actually do it. I need a push...no, a SHOVE. It makes me giddy thinking about it...

Hi, my name is Angela, and I am an addict. I am addicted to doing things to my house that may get me in trouble. I am addicted to doing things considered by others as out of the ordinary. Bold things, very brave things. Things that don't necessarily fall under the category of "better for resale value". I hate the words "neutral" and "match". I know I am not alone.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Do IT, Do IT, Do IT, Do IT, Do IT!
Is this "push" enough...tongue in cheek...I'm in trouble at my house at this very moment for the mere mention of my latest plans, and then my fit that followed the very negative hubby response. I'm sure I will have to do a blog post because it was quite as my kids say, "epic". What metal are these new lovelies made from? At this rate I'm never gonna get one because I can't wait to see the next one! Good luck and good painting (because I know you'll do it!!) xxx kim ps: is this a long enough comment?!?!

Beach Vintage said...

This is very funny. Thanks for giving me my first Monday morning chuckle!

soawesomeimightgetarrested said...

i feel ya Angela!!! why can't they just see our vision?!?!? and why are they so scared of color?