July 10, 2009

Playhouse Work

I have been working on playhouse projects and trying to get them finished one by one. It's so fun to decorate a house on such a small scale...and my little clients...they are thrilled with everything I do for their place. I love this job!














A tiny shelf with tiny pictures and tiny ballerinas...


The sitting area where they relax and entertain...





The curtains in the sitting room...(I love Jennifer Paganelli fabric!)








Cleaning up the kitchen. It is messy! (She gets her bikini body from her mother.)

Sconces in the process of being finished. Now my clients need to get the electrician over to hang them, carefully. (Without disturbing the crytal encrusted ballerinas and bridesmaid.) He has a day job, so getting him to hang the lights will be tough. But I have a feeling all they'll have to do is bat their little eyelashes...

5 comments:

cadi said...

FANTASTIC!

Kimberly said...

This is so beyond wonderful!! All this style and electricity too!!!! I'm packing my bags to move in with them! Great sconces!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Oooh SWOON! I am in love! I was in love the outside, but now I think I love the inside more!
Oh how much I wish I had a little house like this when I was a little girl...or now even! lol
Your girls are very lucky indeed, and I so love the sconce's!

Rose said...

wow, can i move in too! :)
Youve done a lovely job, I love all the pink.

Debbie said...

Precious! Absolutely precious! I want to move in, too!