July 30, 2009

It's no big secret how much I love Frida Kahlo. (I feel that we were most likely great friends before this life!) My best friend, in this current life, even looks just like her. I would post a picture of her, but she would kill me. So I won't. (Maybe one of these days I can convince her to do her hair up in flowers and take a fun "Frida" portarait.) I have discovered this amazing artist, Elsa Mora who makes the most amazing things. (I know, sometimes I am bit late finding cool things and people. Literally, I am the "last to know" on a full time basis.) Elsita, this is my tribute to you and your talents. Though it may be small, it is sincerely heartfelt!
(Don't forget to enter for the necklace drawing below. I'll announce the winner tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Nope, it looks like I'm the last to know because this talented girl is new to me!! I love it! So much detail and color. Thanks for sharing. xxx kim