July 02, 2009



I have gotten a few requests to show my newly painted kitchen that is not so newly painted. I have put it off, and put it off. My kitchen is not where I want it to be (finished) and it never seems to be camera ready, no matter how often I clean it (All. The. Time.) So, here goes...




This is over the stove. A picture of my grandpa so I can remember him everyday.






This has been the perfect shade of pink...people have commented that it doesn't "scream" pink. It's strange, but SO TRUE!

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it, love it, love it!! It is a great shade of pink. I love the picture of your grandfather...it looks like his personality was Giant!! And the blue crystals on the chandeleir are awesome! I love the whole feel of the weathered shelves instead of cabinets. I just love the whole thing. I certainly get the never quite finished thing. I'm always there. Still thinking about the cross. :) KIM

amy said...

How perfect to have the fresh sheet of cookies out of the oven. That is why you are the "domestic goddess"

BillandGenny said...

I love it! The turquoise bolo tie reminds me of my grandpa. I love the blue in the lights as well. What a happy room you created.

apparentlyjessy said...

That is one GORGEOUS kitchen! I do love that shade of pink, it certainly doesn't scream in your face PINK!
That chandelier is beautiful too, I want one!!

Beach Vintage said...

Angela, this is truly amazing and I love everything about it.Well done to you.

Rose said...

Wow, I love it! How cute, your kiddies are helping in the kitchen :)

Rose

The Vintage Kitten said...

Its BEAUTIFUL! I love the pink colour X

Julie Bou├ęsso said...

OMG! This IS the perfect girlie kitchen! Turned out nice! I am also a big fan of the untraditional - allows for so much more creativity within your world & means. Love it! Bravo! Cheers, Julie

jenny holiday said...

Seeeeriously Fabulous!!!! LOVE it to bits!!!!!

XOXO Jenny

ana said...

Your kitchen is adorable, I love you have your grandpa's picture there!!