June 26, 2009

Yes, I played partial on this one...but seriously, what's a Mom to do!




Congatulations, Tula, you can now say that you have, indeed, won a contest. You proved to me what a little independent lady you really are. I don't think when I was eight years old I would have had the guts to leave a bold statement on a blog for all the world to read. I shortened the necklace for you because, contrary to your assumption, it was not made for a little girl, it was made for a woman. But you showed me the little woman in you and I would be a heel-of-a-mom not to pick you as the winner. Yes, you sure are my best little ballerina and YES, you ARE a funny little girl. You're the BEST and I love you more than words can say!

7 comments:

Anna Macfarlane said...

you had to do it! Congrats, Tutu--take a picture of you wearing it, lil miss independent!

The Vintage Kitten said...

Congratulations Tula, I sure do think you deserved to win. Well Done X

Debbie & Don said...

I'm so glad Tula aka/chachamonkey won your "miss independent" neckless. I was thinking, as a wife and mother of 5, I am not independent nor do I want to be. But I have raised very independent children who think and do for themselves and their own families now. They don't run home when times are hard for them, they have learned to overcome on their own.
This brings me much Joy! way to go Tula.

Tiff Hunt said...

Hooray for Tula!!

Kimberly said...

Lucky, lucky little girl wear it with pride for you beat out a bunch of independent women!!!
Thanks for another great give-away...your designs are amazing. I hope someday I will get as lucky as Tutu!! Have a great weekend!
:) KIM

Rose said...

What a lovely photo!

Tutu said...

thankyou mom for making me the winner.And yes I can say yes that I finally won something in my life.