June 10, 2009

Thanks, Daisy!

I got a sweet little award from Daisy at Daisy Pink Cupcake - thanks, Daisy! Just when you think no one is reading....I'm totally flattered.
I have been a busy Mom...I have paint all over me at this very moment. I am quite excited to show you what I have been working on...all in good time, my friends. The problem is, I have to juggle my project in between laundry (LOTS of it), meals, Primary softball (at 5:30 AM!), swimming, dance rehearsals, doctors' appointments (yes, that's plural), schwew! Is it only Wednesday?

3 comments:

ana said...

I admire you so much Angela!!
have a nice week (what's left of it)
xoxo

Kimberly said...

I know what you mean. My three keep me running, I can only imagine eight. I've been painting my kitchen cabinets a bit here and a bit there for over a month now! Congrats on your award. You do have a wonderful blog! :) KIM

pinkstilettos said...

Girl.. you deserve it! Not only do you have a great blog but you have been such a nice person to me as well. Daisy~