June 18, 2009



One of my silver staples. If I don't have any takers on this one, I'm keeping it for myself. It's all handmade chain. Yes, by my own two hands.

I have had some custom orders that I have been working on. One in particular is a SWEET woman who is ordering necklaces for 5 of her sisters for Christmas. She wrote a little something about each one of them and then gave me the creative freedom to design each one. I love these kinds of projects!

I have had customers commission a custom piece made from their mother's or grandmother's beads. I LOVE those projects too! It's so nice to use my art on such a personal level. I will definately share some photos as these projects evolve!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

My favorite thing about your jewelry is the handmade chains and the way you mix the link sizes! They are awesome! :) KIM

Angela Henrie said...

thanks, Kim. You're too nice.