June 06, 2009

It's Swishy Saturday

This week, the award goes to SIMPLY NATURAL. Catherine's blog is a very serene place to visit. All of her photos are easy on the eyes and quite soothing. This girl does her "homework". She always has MANY photos to share to portray her topic.


When I look at this picture, it makes me think of that little song, "Summer breeze, makes me feel fine..."
Have a wonderful weekend and we'll speak Monday. There may be a new winner to announce...
(anyone eat any good donuts yesterday? Do tell.)

6 comments:

Tutu said...

I wish that I lived in that house.

Kimberly said...

oooooo, what a beautiful house!! It does make me think of the "Summer Breeze" song! :) KIM

Beach Vintage said...

Just popped over to Summer Breeze. Wow, great blog.I am now a follower. Have a great weekend.

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

I am at home sick, and so using this time to catch up on blogs I like to visit, and I found this. What a lovely surprise!Thank you Angela, I'm thrilled!

Federica said...

She has a fantastic blog!

Tutu said...

I love your designs also do you think we can come over to your house and swim.