June 11, 2009





I finally finished my pool furniture cushions...Just in time to start some others. The projects just never seem to end. (I guess that's what happens when one continuously recycles furniture.) But I wouldn't be a very happy person if I didn't have a project to work on. This willow chair is part of a set that I am working on right now. I cannot wait to unveil the final product! Sometimes I do fear that my current project is not going to turn out as fabulous as it looks in my head. Do you ever experience that? A lot of trial and error...just like life, right? If you never go for it, you'll never know!

2 comments:

Federica said...

Good Morning!
Your pool cushions looks great! Love those stripes!
Happy weekend!

Kimberly said...

Your pool cushions turned out great, and is that a rug underneath?? SOOO cute!! Yes, I do experience that, but a lot of times we are to critical and hard on ourselves. You know so many people would love to be able to create and cannot!!! Sometimes it is my mistakes that I end up liking the best!! :) KIM