June 05, 2009


Did you hear? Today's National Donut Day. After spending 15 frustrating minutes in the dressing room this morning, I opted not to celebrate this one. But I hope you get to!

I type this with a small tear in my eye...my follower/winner has not claimed her prize. The Dancing Queen necklace is hanging in my studio, waiting for her home. A client of mine was eyeing it and I had to turn her away. "No, I'm sorry. This is reserved for my special 'follower' of the month." But where is said follower? I beg of you, claim your prize. Monday, if she is not yet claimed, I will hold another drawing.

On that note...Happy Friday. I hope you have a hot date tonight!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

You have to know how much I coveted that prize winner!!! How dare she be so busy, she has not claimed her "golden egg"! Cool, I'd love another chance at that wonderul creation!! I did not know it was doughnut day..good thing, as I was not happy with myself already the first day at the pool!!!!! Tommorrow will be the first day of 5:00 self induced boot camp!! Have a great weekend! :) KIM

Carolyne said...

What! I had no idea! Perfect excuse for a cruller from Krispy Kreme!

Kimberly said...

This is my second comment tonight...so sorry, but check my site to see my hot date, and why I couldn't afford the doughnuts!!!
OH, I so hope there is a new drawing!!! She was made to be mine!!! :) KIM

Tutu said...

wow libbie sure does look beautiful in that picture!!!

amydear said...

Ooh, a donut! Yum. But I'm with you, and will have to pass. Maybe next year. : ) And I hope there's another drawing. Can't wait!

apparentlyjessy said...

Eep! I am glad I didn't find out about this day until later, I certainly don't need an excuse to eat doughnuts!