June 01, 2009

And We Have a Winner...

It's an exciting day, this June 1st. I got frustrated with random number generators on the internet, so I just asked Tutu (my 8-year old assistant) to pick a number between 1 and 78. The Dancing Queen Necklace goes to...Noel Solomon! Just e-mail me your mailing info. and I will get it mailed out to you ASAP!



For everyone else, I hate to disappoint, but there's always next month, right?

Here's to a wonderful month of swimming, crafts, and late nights. I love Summer.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a lucky girl she is!! My fingers will be crossed until JULY. Wow how can that already be next month? Beautiful necklace!

Amanda said...

Congratulations to the winner! What a fabulous prize. x

Tutu said...

Mom I wish I was the winner.By the way I love the necklace.