May 30, 2009

Swishy Saturday Award




Time for my "Swishy Blog" award...




It goes to a blogger I get such a kick out of: Apparently Jessy! She makes the cutest cupcakes and the cutest little gifts for her friends. A LOT of thought AND time go into her little treasured presents.


And her frosting jobs! Total perfection. It must be in the wrist. (I need new wrists.) Go visit Jessy and enjoy her positive, fun outlook on life. She really seems to be enjoying each day to the fullest. (You know someone has a great sense of humor when they wear different colored wigs to fit their fancy!)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Apparently Jessy is a lot of fun!! Her cupcakes are beautiful. I especially loved her "Cherry Soda" Cupcakes. I don't know how she does it! Great Swishy Saturday Choice!!! :) KIM

apparentlyjessy said...

Aww thanks so much Angela! I love your blog too! I find your posts very inspiring, they make me just stop and think sometimes! Plus you have fantastic taste!
Hehe, shh I just bought a new wig! ;)

JaimeNicole said...

Mmm those cupcakes look amazing :)

PS I'm Heidi. New to blogging and I found your site through the crafting, sewing grapevine. Since it's so pretty I linked you up on my page. TTFN.

Beach Vintage said...

Fabulous cakes. Crafty little thing she is.