May 06, 2009

Random Inspiration

I love collecting pictures for inspiration in my own world. Sometimes I don't always remember where I found them. Sorry. I was drawn to this kitchen, mainly because of the window, the chandelier, and the black and white floor. I love the shade. The black trim. One of my all time favorites...classic.
(ATTN: B.F.F:) I love the punch of bright pink flowers in the room. Especially in such an "electric" vase.
Just a bed I would not mind sleeping in.

The curtains have it going on.

Pretty wallpaper,
pretty print.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

the very first picture of the kitchen is exactly where my kitchen lives in my mind. It is actually moving there a bit more in reality...my kitchen ends into a bay window. I have an antique writing desk on lay-a-way that will give it a bit of that banquet touch and I have very similar chairs for it that I am making sheer slip covers for. My Kitchen is black and white with touches of pink and green. The checkered floor will just have to reside in my mind!!!!! Love it! Kim

Beach Vintage said...

Angela, I just love that powder room with the wallpaper. Devine.