May 17, 2009

Love Being Home

This weekend was spent at home: working on painting the kitchen, swimming with the fam, and cooking. It was refreshing. I love being home. It's nice when there is no pressure to HAVE to be anywhere, enjoying the simple pleasures in life, and spending quality time with the people you love the most. I love Sunday evenings. It's become a tradition for me and my teenagers to hang out together on these evenings to watch movies or tv together and just enjoy each other. Well, at least I am enjoying all of them. Maybe someday they'll look back and say, "I really enjoyed that time." too.

3 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

Me too. Love being at home on Sunday evenings. Something so comforting about it!

shell said...

you ARE a good mom. keep telling yourself that.

Kimberly said...

Nothing better than watching TV with my teenagers. My son, 17, and I watch GREEK every monday. No matter what he's doing he finds me and we sit down together! I love it!!