May 12, 2009

A little bird


A little bird informed me of the exact pink shade used by the fabulous Betsey Johnson in her kitchen. (And I appreciate her more than you know.) Do you know how excited that makes me! I feel even more confident to tackle this kitchen painting project. Especially if I could potentially be in trouble for doing it, the color will be well worth it. I know, I live a very risky life. But with 8 children, sometimes I have to create a little drama in my own life. (There's plenty from everyone else...)
Also, I have come up with a new flip flop-embellishment- design that I am going to make and sell this Summer. Can't wait to share!

4 comments:

amydear said...

You amaze me. My husband would not agree to a pink kitchen, but one of these days I'm going to take your lead and add some of my own drama somewhere.

Carolyne said...

Those are some fabulous shades of pink! Gorgeous! I can't wait to see photos!

Beach Vintage said...

This illustration is so beautiful. OMG 8 kids! you are amazing. Off to post office as I am sure your package should be here by now...Thanks Angela. Simone xx

apparentlyjessy said...

Awesome! Do it! And don't keep us waiting on the results, I bet it will look fantastic! :)